Table Shuffle Board Rules
Table Shuffle Board is a Ladder League Sport and is Governed by our Ladder policies located at Rule 5 Ladder League Policies It is very important that you read these policies for a better understanding of what a ladder league is and how it works.
1. Shuffle Board is a singles league
1. All equipment needed will be located in the DEN
Start of Game
1. Players will choose who starts the game.
1. Each game will be played to 15
2. Players will start on the same side.
3. The first player slides his first Weight toward the opposite end of the board, which becomes
the scoring end. His opponent then shoots his first Weight in a similar manner, attempting either
to knock off the other players first Weight, or to out distance it. The two players continue
shooting their Weights alternately, until all eight Weights have been shuffled. When this has
been done, one round of play has been completed.
4. The player who's leading Weight is farthest down the board (away from the players) is the
winner of the round. The winner's score is then totaled and registered on the scoreboard. All of the winner's Weights that are farthest down the board will be tallied for that round.
5. Only one player can score per round
6. The player who scores will start the next round
7. The Weight must be completely over the line to count for 1, 2, or 3 points. If the Weight is hanging of the end of the 3 point section it is worth 4 points.
8. If the Weight doesn't not pass the foul line it is removed and placed in the gutter.